Thank you A More Beautiful You for the nomination! Everyone, please do check out her beauty blog at https://amorebeyoutifulyou.wordpress.com. It’s an especially great source of reviews for Asian beauty products- namely Korean ones.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
7 Things About Me:
I love the way that AMoreBeautiful you shared her 7 facts, so I’m going to follow her format of sharing the 7 things that inspire me.
1. Actress: Kate Winslet
She’s such an eloquent speaker, talented actress, and an overall classy person.
Side Note: Anyone else here ship her and Leo? ❤
2. Movie: The Pursuit of Happyness (with Will and Jaden Smith)
It really does show you that anything can happen (good and bad). With the right plan and hard work, you can get where you want.
3. Book: Harry Potter series
Reading Rowling’s writing makes me want to become a more eloquent writer myself, and even expand my vocabulary. It also makes me wish Hagrid visited me on my birthday to congratulate me on my acceptance into Hogwarts!!!
4. Colour: Yellow
Such a refreshing colour, no?
5. Field: Environmentalism
I’m a person of many interests, but I’ve always had a difficult time finding my passion. Of my many interests, I know that the little things that I do for sustainability do make me happy. That inspires me to keep on going. If it does not become my future career, I hope that I can at least achieve a happier lifestyle from it.
6. Band: 2NE1 <– You know you can’t resist clicking~~~
I LOOVE their edgy fashion and adrenaline pumping music. It gives you a sense of, “I can tackle this day! Don’t get in my way!”
7. Interior Design: A sort of rustic, vintage, comfy, yellow, and wood vibe (haha)?? Imagine the Hufflepuff Common Room.
My ideal home would be somewhere small, warm, and comfy- like your typical Granny’s home.
And here are the nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. These are bloggers who put in the time and effort to produce inspiring, interesting, and thought-provoking content:
Congratulations! Thank you for all your interesting content. Remember, as always, you are not obligated to follow up on this post. I just made this for fun! I hope you all check out their blogs!
P.S. Anyone addicted to 2NE1 yet?