Thank you, amorebeautifulyou, for nominating me for this award! Do check out her beautiful blog!
Here are the 10 Questions from her:
1. What’s your favorite makeup/skincare brand?
I don’t have a favourite brand. I pick and choose certain products from various companies. However, I would love to eventually try out some stuff from organic brands. 🙂
2. What’s your favorite Spring makeup style/look?
Anything pastel or yellow!
3. Do you have any secret beauty tip?
Ever since adding in an essence to my skincare routine, my skin has improved a lot over the winter. I don’t have as many dry patches, and my t-zones aren’t as oily either. The one that I’m currently using is the Innisfree Canola Honey Serum. Although it’s called a serum, the consistency is more like an essence- thinner than oil, thicker than water.
4. What are you going to wear on Valentine’s Day?
Red nail polish and pink eyeshadow
5. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
6. If you were a superhero what would your superpower be?
If I was a superhero, I would like the power of invisibility- like a ninja!
7. How long have you been blogging, and what inspired you to start?
I’ve been blogging for less than a year. Honesty inspired me to start. In the real world, honesty doesn’t really get me too far especially during job interviews. Ehehe. With this blog though, I can share my honest opinion and the truth about certain products. That way, people can save their time and money from poor quality products. It’s also a form of a message to companies telling them to step up their game in product quality, but most of all, in social responsibility.
8. Who’s your favorite blogger?
I enjoy reading all of my friends’ blogs. I enjoy them all for different reasons, so I don’t have a favourite blog.
9. What’s your goal as a blogger?
Please refer to question 7.
10. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
If you don’t enjoy what you’re writing, chances are your readers won’t enjoy it either. So have fun with it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
My questions to all of you sisters and brothers:
1. What was your dream career as a kid?
2. What is your dream career now?
3. Do you have a passion? How did you find it?
4. If you don’t have a passion, what are you doing now to find it?
5. What would the current “you” tell your past “you”?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. What children’s book would you anticipate reading to your future kids/nephews/nieces?
8. What’s your lucky colour?
9. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
10. Who is your celebrity role model?
And I nominate all of you!
Sorry, I’m breaking the rules a bit. A lot of people are busy or tags don’t fit in with their blog’s style. So if you enjoyed this tag, feel free to take part in it! If not, thanks for reading!
Alright, see you guys next time!