Thank you NadinetheMakeupExplorer for the Liebster Nomination! Check out her awesome blog here! It features a wide range of Western and Asian cosmetic reviews, and a bunch of other beauty related posts. 🙂
Here are the questions that she posed:
1. What’s your favourite food/cuisine (either a specific dish or general like Thai)?
Right now, Regino’s Pizza near my house. Omg. I cannot believe that I’ve never discovered it before.
2. What’s your favourite makeup or skincare product?
My favourite skincare product at the moment is the Lush Celestial Facial Moisturizer. It just smells so nice~
3. What’s the song you’re listening to at the moment?
Style by Taylor Swift
4. Summer or Winter and why?
SUMMER! We don’t get enough of it in Canada.
5. Where would you like to travel to the most?
I would love to go to Kyoto to discover traditional Japanese culture (shrines, temples, gardens, tea houses, kimonos). It’s either that or Hawaii. ❤
6. Why are you blogging?
I’m blogging to provide informative reviews on products, and have the truth about them be known!
7. What’s your best blogging tip?
Do it because it’s enjoyable. Otherwise, it becomes a chore.
8. Recommend something, it could be anything!
I’d recommend using essences and/or serums, as a part of our night-time skincare routine. It really does help lock in moisture, while providing other skincare benefits. I have sensitive and acne-prone skin, so the one I like using is Innisfree Canola Honey Serum. It is lightweight, and it doesn’t break me out. Since it contains antioxidants, it also helps to calm inflammation.
9. What’s a funny event that happened in your life?
When I was a kid, I was trying to teach my cousin how to unlock a door. So I locked the door and left the room expecting her to open it. Instead, she was bawling her eyes out and my grandpa had to come up to unlock it. Thank goodness he had keys… Moral of the story: Don’t walk out of the room when teaching a kid to unlock doors. Why did I do that???
10. What’s something you want to try out?
This summer, I would like to try out the Edge-Walk on the CN Tower. If not that, then rock climbing.
11. What would your dream job be?
I’m not sure yet. Something related to the environment and perhaps, creative?
11 Random Facts
1. I’m taking a Japanese culture class right now, and it’s pretty awesome!
2. We used to have 2 fish that lived for 11 years. They grew super big (bigger than a head) because we fed them raw meat and leafy green. O.o
3. I love Sia’s work and singing.
4. From Grade 4 till Grade 9, Harry Potter was pretty much the only books that I read.
5. I used to be terrified of Maleficent, the Joker, and (last but not least) Super Mario.
6. The original Super Mario and the guy from Adventure Island make CREEPY faces when they die.
7. Google has been an excellent resource throughout my academic career (when used right).
8. M&Ms taste funny to me.
9. Salty snacks all the way~
10. Although… life is not complete without trying some Matcha (Green Tea) Kit Kat.
11. My favourite YouTube channels are Buzzfeed and the FineBros.
11 Questions to Nominees
1. Salty or sweet snacks?
2. What’s your favourite genre of books?
3. What movie would you recommend?
4. What country/destination would you want to live in for the rest of your life?
5. Why did you create your blog?
6. Who are you the most grateful to?
7. What TV series would you recommend?
8. What’s your favourite social media site?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Who is your role model, and why?
11. Could you live without internet for a week?
And the Liebster Award goes to the following nominees for having quality blogs. They post detailed, informative, and interesting reviews for their readers:
Check out this link for my other nominations from a while back!
Thank you once again, NadineTheMakeupExplorer, for the nomination! I’m honoured and it was a pleasure to make this post.
Thanks for reading,