I came across the 30 Before 30 tag on Cateyesredlips ‘ blog. It really inspired me to solidify what I want in life ’cause, quite frankly, I’m not the type of person to make long term plans. So do check out her awesome responses here! If you want to do this tag as well, feel free!
These are 30 things that I want to do before the age 30:
- Rediscover motivation, determination, and perseverance. Once I find a passion, I hope everything else will come back!
- Rent a place with my boyfriend
- Travel with my boyfriend
- Have a spa day with girlfriends
- Find an interesting job
- Party hard in Vegas?
- Go zip-lining in Quebec!!!
- Organize a cocktail party. I think it’d be pretty cool to arrange all the decor and drinks. XD
- Use mineral makeup, haha.
- Travel somewhere where it’s not all about shopping. Just backpack around. Take photos. Eat. Experience.
- Learn how to swim and dive
- Alleviate social anxiety.
- Try out hypnotherapy.
- Earn a stable income
- FINALLY dye my hair pink!!!
- Get laser surgery on my birthmark ’cause it’s getting pinker as I age. I’m afraid it will turn red one day.
- Meet more spiritual, kind, and calm friends
- Have and befriend a rabbit! ❤
- Befriend a cat too
- Play tennis
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Own a fuel efficient car – I don’t know if this one is feasible before 30 in Toronto.
- Grow my own vegetable garden.
- Have a dedicated place to volunteer at
- Join a good gym that’s actually close to home
- Try out kayaking
- Visit Toronto Islands
- Go to Mont Tremblant Resort in the summer
- Go to Blue Mountain Resort in the winter
- Change my fashion style!!
Those are 30 goals I guess, lol. This summer though, if I don’t have tutoring, I’m definitely trying out pink hair!
So what are some things that you’d like to complete before 30?