Thank you to PuddlesofAvni for tagging me to do the ‘Allergic to the E Challenge’, and I accept! Although I’ve passed the 24 hour limit, this was a fun challenge to participate in.
Please do check out her awesome beauty blog here. If she’s not reviewing beauty products and hauls, she’ll be recommending great literature. 🙂 If you would like to check out her Allergic to the E Challenge, click here.
- Write a paragraph without any word containing the letter “e”….Madness in my opinion!
- By reading this, you are already signed up.
- Select at least 5 bloggers to do this challenge. They must complete it within 24 hours or else it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
I blow a kiss to my gold dragon, Aldron, to bid it … sayonara. I try hard to not wallow in sorrow. I miss his first crawl and walk across my dirty floors. I miss his first flight atop fluffy clouds and bright buildings of wondrous towns. Dragons grow up so fast! Actually, it is so difficult to jot down my many thoughts to Aldron, as I’m not fond of a particular unit of our ABC’s. My mind is running out of things to say. I will say this though, “I’ll miss you, my shiny dragon!” I think I’m going to stop now to avoid saying additional random things.
Whew! *stress-sweat* So if you’re up for this challenge, feel free to try it out on your blog! Then let us know in the comments, so we can all check it out! You seriously, don’t know how relieved I am to use the letter E now! This challenge has definitely opened my eyes to how important the E is, so don’t take it for granted, people. 😉
Time for me to go on a letter E binge,